At Exclusive Massage, we take your privacy very seriously. We are committed to protecting the personal information that you provide to us. This policy explains how we collect, use, and protect your information.
Information we collect:
- We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and payment information when you book an appointment with us or sign up for our newsletter.
- We may also collect information about your preferences, including massage type and appointment preferences.
How we use your information:
- We use your personal information to provide you with our massage services and to communicate with you about your appointment.
- We may also use your information to send you marketing communications, such as our newsletter, if you have opted-in to receive them.
- We will never sell or share your personal information with third parties unless required by law.
How we protect your information:
- We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, and alteration.
- We store your personal information on secure servers and use SSL encryption to protect your payment information.
- We limit access to your personal information to employees who have a need to know in order to provide our services to you.
- You can opt-out of receiving our marketing communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in our emails.
- You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information at any time.